FINALLY THE REGIO VIII will be reopened

I will remember 2016 for a great year for Pompeii
This year started with the opening of  Houses ( Christmas 2015) like the House of the Cryptoporticus, The Fullonica of Stephanus, The House of Paquio Proculus and the House of the Efebo 8 my favourite)

Then with the start of Mythus and Nature ( MITO e NATURA) I was moved and closed to tears as I entered (again and for the first time in my carreer) the House of Venus, the House of Loreio Tiburtino, the Preaedia Iulia Felix and the House of the "Cubiculi Floreali".

That is not all 
From tomorrow an entire Region of Pompeii will be given back to all his visitors the Regio VIII
only some of the great buildings that you shoud not miss

  1. house of the geometric mosaics casa dei mosaici geometrici
  2. house of the boar the house of the boar
  3. house of the cock casa del gallo
And much much  more PICTURES WILL FOLLOW
 

Commenti